Welcome / Our website privacy & copyright policy
Welcome / Our website privacy & copyright policy
Privacy & Copyright policy
- This website is owned and operated by El Hogar del Caballo S.L.
- We are registered in Spain under registration number ES B 57476699, and our registered office is at Cami Vell D’Algaida s/n
07620 Llucmajor, Islas Baleares.
- Our principal place of business is at the same location.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address [given above];
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on +34 664 384 924 or
- by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org
Using personal information
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a booking request or fill out a contact form.
What do we use your information for?
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- send you non-marketing commercial communications related to your booking with us;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Where we store your personal information?
- We are based in Spain, so your data will be processed in Spain.
- We do not store personal information on our servers.
- The personal information what is strictly necessary for confirm and secure your booking stored offline and deleted immediately after the termination of our provided service for you.
- Emails of booking request and contact forms staying in our mail servers no longer than 1 year and never used for any marketing communications.
When we disclose your personal information?
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- When you sign up to our newsletter: We use Mailchimp as our email-marketing tool, where (after you have given your consent) some of your personal data is stored. You can update your own data too, by contacting us or updating the preferences in any email you receive from us;
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) who are located in Spain;
- Regulators and Government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged/ suspected illegal activity;
- A third party, to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- Other recipients when we are authorized or required by law to do so.
Cookies and web analytics
- When you visit our site, there’s certain data that’s recorded, which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. But some data could be associated with you, by this we mean:
- Your IP address or proxy server IP address (stored for 30 days for security reasons)
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- The website which referred you to our Site; and
- The operating system your device uses.
How can you access your personal information?
- You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you, and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us at any time;
- To make an access or correction request, contact our at email@example.com email address;
- You are entitled to ask us to export your personal information, to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have the right to object to some data processing that are in our legitimate interests, such as profiling, which we perform for direct marketing. And, after we have asked for your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent.
- When we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
Copyright © 2011-2018 Can Paulino
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
Enforcement of copyright
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- We do not accept any liability for the content of external links. Third parties are solely responsible for their own content.